Hint: US is way lower than most would assume, and for good reason. We need to stand up to the ongoing erosion of press freedom at home and abroad.
Press freedom rankings from the Newseum and Freedom House
The most free? Finland, Norway and Sweden. The least? North Korea. Where does the U.S. rank? Find out here at the Newseum’s website.
7 Notes/ Hide
- rachelcstella reblogged this from jcstearns
- watchoutforthebullets reblogged this from jcstearns and added:
- jcstearns reblogged this from nickturse and added:
- diaryofapoliticalscientist likes this
- jerriann likes this
- manfrommontreal likes this
- nickturse posted this